.Night Out.

After a long night out with the girls, it's good to come home and relax in my favorite little nook of the house. Time to kick off my heels! Well.. maybe after this song is over. I've gotta get my dance on first! I have my comfortable couch, my music playing in the background and even a little early morning snack to help with the impending hangover. That is, if my kitten doesn't get to it first!


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP 
Hair: Truth Hair - Candy (Gingers)
Hat: Glam Affair - I follow Rivers - Black
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Necklace: Yummy - Gold Rose Pendant - Black
Nails/Rings: RealEvil Industries - Precious
Bracelet: Apple May Designs - Chunky Pearl Bracelet
Dress: Tres blah- Bustier Dress - Dice **C88**
Shoes: REIGN - Vintage Bow Heels (Black)

Apple Fall - Sunbleached Setee (Canvas)
Apple Fall - Books Occasional Table w/ Blanket
8F8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Cappuccino Order **Old Gacha Item**
What Next - Sophia Stack of Albums
OMEN - Mischievous Kittens - Black Coat Kitty **Old Gacha Item**
Dust Bunny - storybook living . gramaphone **Old Gacha Item**
Dust Bunny - storybook living . white candlestick phone **Old Gacha Item**
Fashionably Dead - Magazines **Old Gacha Item**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll