.Watching.

There's always something nefarious going on in the city, many people have lost their lives in the chaos, I was fortunate enough to escape with my life, but an eye was lost in the process. Now I spend my time waiting, watching as the city turns upon itself. It's a sad sight so see a city once so peaceful, once so beautiful, fall to pieces.


What I'm wearing:
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Kizzy  **NEW**
Top Hat: Apple May Designs - SteamPunk Top Hat - Black
Patch: OtC - Patched
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: MG - Clockwork Steampunk Heart
Wrists: LouLou&co - Crepuscule
Neck: !gO! SteamPrincess ruffle  **FGC**
Top: !gO! SteamPrincess top **FGC**
Corset: !gO!  SteamPrincess corset **FGC**
Skirt: !gO!  SteamPrincess skirt **FGC**
Boots: REIGN - Promiscuous Over Knee Boots (Black)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll