.Strut Your Stuff.

Another beautiful day in Second Life, out and about for a stroll and happened across some super cute new items, so I thought I'd bring them to you! How could I resist this super cute little panda bag, seriously? And matching glasses? Uh, shut up and take my money already, in all colors, thanks. Grab them while you can!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Deetalez - Dove  (Eastern)
Hair: Catwa - Grace
Glasses: REIGN - Posh Shades- Teal
Necklace/Earrings/Ring: Mon Cheri - Norah Set (Mesh) Teal/Silver
Piercing: Kibitz - Mon Gem Piercing (Silver)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Dress: Just Because - Jackie Tube Dress **Mesh Addicts**
Bag: REIGN - Panda Bowler (Teal) **MIX**
Wrist: Mandala - Sitennoah (Silver)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Spring Basics
Shoes: REIGN - Couture Heels (White)

Poses Used: Thrust - Fierce Pose Set **NEW**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll