.Tangerine Summer.

Great, the subway is under construction again and I'm already late for my lunch date with the hubs and I just had to rock this fashionable little number, but even in Second Life we have technical difficulties! Our luck comes and goes, as does the seasons. I prefer to shake it off and continue about my business, it's the only way to get things done!


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Deetalez - Dove (Eastern)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Echo
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Necklace: MG - Sirius Star Crystal - Short
Earrings: MG - Singapore Swing - Triple White
Bangles: Mandala - Takara Bangle Zebra Fur
Phone: FLite - Fly Phone - Macabre - Common #8  **Old Arcade Item** 
Coffee: David Heather - Horned Coffee Cup/Mud  **Kustom9**
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx
Ring: OtC - O-Ring (Silver)
Dress: Maitreya - Short Jersey Dress (Tangerine)
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Pumps - Patterned - Zebra




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll