.Peaceful Thoughts.

Today called for a peaceful walk in the back woods to gather my thoughts. Sometimes you have to take a step back and think about things, and the only chirping I was interested in today was the chirping of the crickets as a fresh breeze crossed my face. Second Life can be a stressful place... if you let it be. My advice? Be like the duck, and let that water slide right off your back.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Ever
Applier: Deetalez - Heaven
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Melita
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Silverleaf)
Necklace: Mandala - KYARA/Desert
Bracelets: Mandala - KYARA-BANGLE/Serengeti
Ring: OtC - O-rings (Silver)
Dress: Zenith - bra top w skirt (Begie)  **Fameshed**
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Pumps (Black)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll