.Nayru.

Hello again, my darlings! After a tiny break to work on some other things, I've returned with yet another themed post for you today! :D I love it when I get to play dress up and the items I've found this time around are no exception to that rule, gorgeous furniture included! Enjoy.


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Grace C88 Tan (5 Br) **C88**
Hair: Truth - Snow
Crown: IeQed - Burst metal crown (gold)  **La metalique Fair**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Liner (no.3)
Necklace/Earrings: MG - Cyrene  **C88**
Dress: Tres Blah - Artemis Dress (Black) **C88**
Bracers: Pekka - Astrid bracer - gold - RARE  **FGC**
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Elegant)
Nails: [Shock] - Slink Dark Beat Nails **District 5**
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (High)
Shoes: REIGN - Parlay Heels (Camel) **Enchantment**

Furniture / Decor: 
8f8 - Blossom Throne - Zeus  **C88**
Apple Fall - Ornate Wall Mirror
Apple Fall -  New Arrival Painting  **Old Arcade Item / Gacha in store**
Apple Fall - Empire Coffee Table
Apple Fall - Cherry Blossom Branches




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll