.My Best Mistake.

Hello again, my lovelies! I've returned with yet another casual outfit for you today, a bit of mix and match, here and there, this event and that - I do hope you enjoy!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Emily (#3 RARE) **Arcade** -Opens Sept. 1st-
Shape: Anatomy - Eos
Hair: Magika - Dots **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Gray)
Necklace: RISKE - Ambrose Steampunk Necklace (Ash) **District 5**
Armband: Dirtystories - Emo Armband RARE (Black/Cross) **District 5**
Wristbands: OtC - Strapped
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Elegant)
Nails: [Shock] - Slink Dark Beat Nails **District 5**
Top: CoCo - Basic Tee (Black)
Skirt: Blueberry - Vio Belted Denim Mini Skirt (Gray) **NEW**
Tights: Izzie's - Tights (Black/Not so Sheer)
Shoes: FLITE - Clearports (Best Mistake)

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Livia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll