.Playful.

Hello again, my lovlies! I've returned with yet another cute little post for you today, mix and match, here and there, this event and that - I just couldn't resist!
The skirt, an adorable new item available in store from none other than the mastermind behind {Anatomy}, Glitch Grantham, is simply a must have! It's sooo cute! Perfect for the spring season, I'm loving the pastel colors and the plaid under layer, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape and available in several colors / patterns! Make sure to check them out! <3
The toe socks, another super cute item from the creative designer behind L'Douce Push and now available in store are every sock lovers dream. Socks that work with slink feet? Awwww yiiiissssss. Even better, they're toeless and I can run around in just about everything, from bodysuits to rompers and I'm still able to wear my socks?! Shut up and take my monies! Make sure to check them out, they're available in several super cute colors as well as a few sheers! Love it.
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ria Tan 3 R **old C88 item**
Eyes: IKON - Perspective Eyes (Clarity)
Hair: Catwa - Ruby
Necklace: Mandala - Onigiri Necklace (Silver/short)
Top: Tee*fy - Basic tucked tank (white)
Skirt: {Anatomy} - Mini Skirt (Ombre Purple) **NEW**
Socks: L'Douce Push - Toeless socks (Purple) **NEW**
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (High)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (casual)
Nails: Pekka - Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails (Xtreme Metallic) ** WCF **
Toenails: Pekka - Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails (Xtreme Metallic) ** WCF **
Bracelets: Tee*fy  - Colour Blocking Minimalism Bangles
Bracelet: Diamante - Sideways Cross Corded Leather Bracelet **NEW**
Poses used: Purple Poses - Various Sets
 and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll