.Just Chillin'.

Hello again, and welcome back my favorite little bloggerites! I've returned with yet another mix and match outfit for you today as well as some amazing decor, and as always I hope you enjoy!
The top, a brand spanking new item from none other than the oh so talented designer behind Vincue and now available in store! Several color options, great fit with zero modding to fit my shape, wrinkles and shading in all the right places! A great little long sleeved baseball tee, make sure to check it out!
The jeans, a New Year's market place special from Cynful, are a new twist on a semi new favorite! Her amazing skinny jeans, dirtified and ripped with plaid peeking through! I love these jeans, great fit, zero modding and works with most shoes - you better believe I snagged them up while I could! Why wouldn't I? They're 75L until Jan. 1st! *flails around* Great jeans, great price, go get yours!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila Tan R 0
Freckles: Belleza - Leila Freckles 1 Tan
Eyes: IKON - Spectral Eyes (Wraith)
Hair: Truth - Gaia **NEW**
Piercing: Pekka - Clone Unisex Piercing (black) **NEW**
Ciggarette: Nikotin - Premium Ciggarette
Choker: Pekka - Rosario choker (black/rare) **Oh My Gacha** (opens Jan. 1st!)
Bracelet: Pekka - Rosario Bracelet (black/rare) **Oh My Gacha** (opens Jan. 1st!)
Necklace: KOSH - Studeni necklace (ebony)
Top: Vincue - Dubby+Sweatshirt (Raven) **NEW**
Pants: Cynful - Skinny Jeans **New Years MP special**
Shoes: 2Real - Starz
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma
Glasses: Steinwerk - Custom Aviators
Tattoo: Reckless - GranDads Tattoo Monotint 5 **NEW**
Belly Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Arrow Belly Piercing **NEW**

Truck bed: [Con.] Stepside Bed - Red
Toolbox: *Second Spaces* vintage tool cabinet - red
Puppy: +Half-Deer+ Sleepy Italian Greyhound - Red **The Garden**
Hat (on pup): Remarkable Oblivion - Festivat - Silver Bells **Arcade**
Stool: floorplan. farmhouse stool / black
Shelf: PILOT - Haywood Pipe Shelf

Poses Used: Diesel Works - Adam
and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll