.She's Up All Night...

Welcome back to Fatally Stylish, my darling bloggerites! I've returned with a very cute little look for you today, mix and match, here and there - you know how we do! Enjoy! <3
The top, a lovely little tube top from the designers behind [geek] and available in several color options at the current round of SL Fashion Week (but hurry, it's over tomorrow!) is simply adorable! I love the fit, great textures, highlight where it counts, great graphic and zero modding for my shape. Love it! Make sure to check it out!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila #15 **The Arcade**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (moor)
Hair: Truth - Elaine (black&whites01)
Earrings: Amorous - Torus
Necklace: LouLou&Co - Matryoshka Necklace (black)
Ring: MG - Gigi Shimmer Bows
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I <3 Micheal J)
Top: [geek] - Young Love Shirt (Choc Cherry) **SL Fashion Week**
Shorts: Erratic - Briony Shorts (Stamps)
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots (black)
Bracelet: KOSH - Lor Bracelet

Poses used: Purple Poses - Briana Set


and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll