.Give Me a Reason.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with some more mix and match for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The pants, a brand spanking new item from the oh so talented creators behind Scrub and now available at the Stalkerazzi event, are gorgeous! I love the patterned inlay, the studs, very little modding to fit my shape and attention to detail everywhere you look! Love them! Make sure to check them out!
The chest and pelvis piercings, both new items from none other than the powerhouse behind Pekka and now available in store, are gorgeous! I love the detail, great design, beautiful textures - make sure to check them out as well.
On to the details!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila (#13) **The Arcade**
Hair: Exile - Just a Reason 9 (Extremes) **The Arcade**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (silverleaf)
Earrings: HOD - Dragon Spiral Gauge & Piercing Set (slide)
Necklace: Handverk - Rock Necklace (black)
Knuckles: Handverk - Rock Knuckle Dusters (black/Silver)
Arm Warmers: Revolt - Minako Arm Warmers [v2]
Top: Whatever - Knotted Tank Top (black)
Pants: Scrub - Histrion Leggins (zebra) **Stalkerazzi**
Boots: Gos - Triumph boots (black)
Piercing: Pekka - Cross Diamond Chest Piercing (black) **NEW**
Piercing: Pekka - Geni Diamond Pelvis Piercing (black) **NEW**
Nails: Shock - Scratch Nails (almond Series)

and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll