.Watching Over You.

As I sit high upon my perch in the clouds, I look upon the people down below in such wonderment. From this height they almost seem like tiny little ants, scurrying around from task to task. Some would argue that my time is wasted, that the human race is doomed by all the hatred and intolerance in the world but I know better. I've seen love. I've seen it in all it's glory from a child's hug to the sorrow felt when a loved one passes on to the next world, and it's that kind of love that creates a ripple effect. It's felt from tide to tide... Love knows no bounds, and this is why I believe in their salvation.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Catya **BENTO**
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn - Eastern
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair  - Wind - Whites **Epiphany**
Halo: Souzou Eien - Choir of Angels - Principalities Halo - ULTRARARE  **Old gacha item**
Halo2: Plastik - Shattered Angel - Seraph's Halo (Pure) RARE  **Old gacha item**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Eyebrows: L'Etre - Arched Eyebrows - Light
Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel - CATWA Eyeshadow - Smokey Boudoir   **NEW**
Ears: Maitreya - Steking Ears
Wings: Blueberry - Oakley Wings - White RARE  **Old gacha item**
Outfit: Luas - Alika Silks Set  **FGC** -opens Feb. 7th, 2017!-
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails

Poses: Thrust poses

Decor: 
+Half-Deer+ - Simple Clouds
Keke  - Star Glitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll