.Time to Play.

After a long day at the office, I've made my way home, prepared dinner in the oven, cleaned up afterwards as well as keeping the house in tip top shape. I think after such hard work, a wife gets what a wife wants... and in a killer outfit like this, I'd say my husband would agree.


What I'm wearing:
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Heaven (Eastern)
Hair: SpellBound - Last Smoke // Chapter I : Earth **Old Arcade Item**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: Glam Affair - Edyta Bib necklace (Black)
Wrists: Kibitz - Cicely cuff - onyx **We <3 RP**
Bodysuit: Dead Dollz - Ripley - Black **We <3 RP**
Rings: RealEvil Industries - Precious Set
Shoes: Reign - Promiscuous Over Knee Boots

The Loft - Babette Abstract Wall Art
Kuro & [Con.] - Black Wrapped Stool
Trompe Loeil - Haldis Fireplace + Birch Logs
PILOT - Larkin Display Case -Black



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll