.The After Office Christmas Party.

Another holiday season, another office party. It's so good to be home, after a long night on my feet I've been longing for a cozy place to sit and relax. It looks like I've found one, even my little fuzzy buddies agree!


What I'm wearing:
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Sicily  **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: Yummy - Satin Bow & Pearls (Black)
Bracelet: Earthstones - Diamond Tennis Bracelet
Dress: Just Because - Charisma Dress **Fameshed**
Shoes: REIGN - Suki Strapped Heels  **FLF**

Kitty Buddy: [Black Bantam] Standing Little Kitten - Cirra Calico F Her RARE   **Kustom9**
Puppy Buddy: OMEN - Waiting for Santa Paws - Hicuppy Beagle RARE  **The Arcade**
Chair: Trompe Loeil - Le Fay Slipper Chair Fabric
Rug: Apple Fall - Fiber Rug
Tree: Trompe Loeil -  Hammered Silver Tree  **The Arcade**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll