.Walk This Way.

Hello again, my favorite fashionistas! I've returned with yet another summer outfit for you today, mix and match, this event and that, but most of all - fun! Enjoy.
The outfit, both the top and the shorts, are items from none other than u.f.o. and now available in several color options at the currently ongoing Summerfest '14 event is simply precious! I love the hoodie paired with shorts, great textures, great fit with very little modding to fit my shape. Love it!
The headphones, a gorgeous new item from the talented designer behind Random Matter and soon to be available at the upcoming Manga Fair event are a must have. I love headphones, I love music, and it filters over into my style - and these headphones are no exception. Darling little butterfly wings attached to the sides make these a must have! Check them out when it opens!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia Skin (India) **Summerfest**
Hair: Magika - Written
Headphones: Random Matter - Miku Headphones (white/white)  **Manga Fair**  **Opens July 1st**
Glasses: Adore&Abhor - Shady Daisies  (black ) **Summerfest**
Top: UFO - Simple Printing Hoodie (Overdressed)  **Summerfest**
Shorts: UFO - Simple Cotton Shorts (Black) **Summerfest**
Bracelets: Faun - Unisex Geo set **Kustom9**
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Casual)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Female Flat)
Anklets: PANIK - Jolie Ankle (neige) **Hello Sunshine**
Shoes: FLite - X Reckless Chukkas (Black) **Kustom9**

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Michelle Set




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll