.Belleza @ Summerfest.

Hello again, darlings! I've brought you yet another highlight post today, I'm excited to show you the new skin from Belleza, available at the current round of Summerfest!
Belleza has outdone themselves again with this one, I have yet to find a shape that I own that this skin doesn't look good on, and that's saying something! Beautiful texturing, highlights in all the right places, shading where you'd expect it to be, detail everywhere you look, I just love this skin! Make sure to check it out while you're raiding the Summerfest '14 event, it's worth it! Available in 5 skin tones, with 4 available makeup sets each. I've snapped a few shots, I hope you enjoy!


Details: 
Skin: Belleza - Ria Summerfest pack **Summerfest**
Makeup layout: Ria 1R, Ria 2R, Ria 3R, Ria 4R
Tone layout: Ria - fair , Ria - med, Ria - pale, Ria - sk, Ria - tan

Hair used: Magika - Serene
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Clarity)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll