.Deadlifts.

I'm the type of person that will go out of my way to prove you wrong. I'm super competitive so you're not going to tell me I can't accomplish something I want to accomplish, no matter how small it is! In fact, in doing so - you've just given me the motivation to work harder, longer, and kick that goal's butt.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Kimberly **BENTO**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin / Applier: League - Ella - Sunkiss
Hair: Exile - Go - Naturals **Old Gacha Item**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Necklace: Mandala - Uzumaki Necklace
Tattoo: Reckless - Sleepless Eye
Arm Straps: OtC - Strapped
Watch: Reckless - Ethereal Watch
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring
Top: Addams - Ana Tank Top
Pants: R3Volt - Ryeon Rolled Sweatpants [V2]  **NEW**
Shoes: FLITE  - Retro Gliders  **Limited Edition**

Poses: Thrust Poses

Furniture / Decor:
JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds - Sleepy Adult   **The Arcade**
PILOT - Pilates Mat Rack
PILOT -  Medicine Ball Rack
PILOT - Stability Ball Rack
Pilot & Exposeur - Weight Bench
Sleepy Eddy - Baseball Cap (Gray)  **The Arcade**
Floorplan -  hanging print / hustle
Floorplan - farmhouse stool / black
David Heather - Punching Bag/Black  **Old Gacha Item**
FLITE  - Tote Bag - Black - Common #2   **Old Gacha Item**
Bad Unicorn - Hype Beast Background #3





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll