.One Way or Another.

Hello again, my favorite little fashionistas! I've returned with yet another post for you today, with a bit of 70s summer flair! I just couldn't resist, after seeing this adorable little romper from Blueberry that's going to be released at the new round of No21, I just haaaad to! Enjoy.


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Grace TAN (0BR)
Body: Belleza - Venus
Hair: Truth - Ainsley
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Blue)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (No3)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Bubblegum: Pink Fuel - Yum! Bubble Gum
Headphones: Ispachi - Attero Futuristic Vintage Headphones
Necklace: Yummy - Heart Locket (Silver/Iloveyou)
Outfit: Blueberry - Beaded Romper  **No21**
Bangles: Faun - Geo Bangles (White)
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy  **Old Arcade Item**

Poses Used: Thrust - Expressive Pose Set




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll