.Off the Hook.

It's been a long day. 14 houses shown, with only 2 confirmed offers and a whole lot of running around makes me a cranky girl and I before I can properly settle in at my desk the phone rings again. All the paperwork and orchestrating appointments, inspections, showings and staging the houses for sale keeps my phone ringing practically off the hook. So when it gets too hectic and I need a breather, that's exactly what I do... take the phone off the hook. Whatever it takes to get 2 seconds of me time!


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Deetalez - Ana (Eastern)
Hair: Truth Hair - Cinnamon
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Eyeshadow: L'Etre - Gloria Eyeshadows (#4)
Necklace: Blueberry - Tiffany Necklace
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Outfit: Blueberry - Tiffany Leather Jacket / Skirt
Shoes: REIGN - Posh Pumps (Black)

Furniture / Decor:
LISP - Mesh - Jacob Desk - Ash
-tres blah- Workspace - Computer RARE **Old Gacha Item**
[Commoner] Carried Away / Vase of Carnations  **Old Gacha Item**
8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Off the Hook **Old Gacha Item**
aisling - Bric-a-Brac Desk -News- **Old Gacha Item**
oyasumi / plant #1 **Old Gacha Item**
-tres blah- Cozy Winter - Space Heater (Black) **Old Gacha Item**
Fashionably Dead - Fashion Magazines **Old Gacha Item**
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Iced Coffee **Old Gacha Item**
Fancy Decor - Wrought Iron Lamp
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Pencil Sketch Skyscraper
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Pencil Sketch Spiral
aisling - Bric-a-Brac Desk -Paper Trash- **Old Gacha Item**
OMEN - Mischievous Kittens - Unlikely Friends **Old Gacha Item**
Soy - Super long Hanging Hedera




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll