.Slipped.

It's a gorgeous night in the city, and what better way to get around than to take a walk? Somehow my pup has slipped her collar, but she's trained well and never strays from my side so I think we'll be safe enough on the walk back home... it's just a matter of getting there! It's slow going when she keeps being cute and we have to stop for ear scratches. I think the sneaky lil pup thinks she'll get out of wearing a collar for a while, but jokes on her... I have a couple extras at home!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Belleza - Isis
Applier: Belleza - Jordan (Tan) **NEW**
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Glasses: Reckless - Aviators
Tattoo: Reckless - Joon
Necklace: Swallow - Rosary
Arms/Wrists: OtC - Strapped
Top: Just Because - Tess Tank **NEW**
Pants: Flite - Athletic Joggers
Shoes: Flite - OG 4s -Bred

Pose: Thrust Poses - On the Move (Modded)

Puppy: Foxes - Urban Fallout Hound (Gray) **Old Epiphany Item**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll