.Sneak Peak @ Daya.

Well hello there, my favorite little shoppers! I've returned and brought you another sneak peak at some upcoming goodies! I know you love your previews, so I snuck one in here for you! AlterEgo is releasing a few new skins at the upcoming OMGacha event that opens on July 10th, and this - my dear lovely sl people, is Daya. Isn't she gorgeous? Check it out.


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: AlterEgo - Daya (Caramel) (Left to right, top to bottom - Autumn, burn, cocoa, fresh, glitz, hawaii, majesty, noir, partygirl, royal, tropical) **OMG** -opens July 10th-
Pictured Above: AlterEgo - Daya - Caramel - Noir **OMG** -opens July 10th-
Hair: Truth Hair - Randa **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Sovereign Eyes (Dune) **NEW**
Body: Belleza - Venus
Top: Cynful - Casual Tube Top - Black **NEW**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll