.Elevated.

Hello again, my favorite fashionistas! I've returned with yet another post for you today, I just couldn't resist. Unless you're living under a rock, you should already know about several of the amazing events going on across the grid at the moment, and I've brought you a few of my favorite items from a few of them. Enjoy!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Erin (Sunkiss / Natural)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth - Dariela
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Silverleaf)
Ears: Mandala - Simple Ears (Hutuu)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Cleopatra Teardrop **Black Fashion Fair**
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Cleopatra Teardrop **Black Fashion Fair**
Bracelet: ISON - safari tribe bracelet (onyx)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Mani/Pedi   **Black Fashion Fair**
Purse: (Milk Motion) Mini leather suitcase bag - nude/black **Old Arcade Item**
Dress: Tee*Fy -  Nadya Dress Dressy Version - Nude/Black  **No21**
Shoes: REIGN - Eternal Heels (Black)

Poses Used: Thrust - Cute Pose Sets




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll