.Charcoal.

Hello and welcome back, my darlings! I've returned with yet another post for you today, featuring a few of my favorite new things from none other than Blueberry! Enjoy.


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Grace SK (3BR) **NEW**
Body: Belleza - Venus
Hair: Truth - Amaris
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Silverleaf)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (No3)
Earrings: Blah - My Twinkle Earrings (Black)
Necklace: Earthstones - Her Keys
Top: Blueberry - Radi Mesh Short Tied Cardigan  **NEW** - Fits Belleza Venus
Jeans: Blueberry - Radi Mesh Jeans & Belt **NEW** - Fits Belleza Venus
Boots: REIGN - Lavie Boots (Black) **Oct. Kustom9**

Llama Buddy: +Half-Deer+ - Lovely Little Llama - Charcoal  **Xiasumi School Festival**

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Claudia Pose Set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll