.Backpackin'.

Hello, hola, bonjour! Welcome back, darlings! I've returned with yet another cute little casual outfit for you today, lots of newness and covering a few of the ongoing events with this one - I hope you enjoy!
The top, a new item from the oh so talented designer behind Chronokit and now available in stores in several color options is an instant favorite for me. I love polo shirts, easy to go casual clothes have always appealed to me and a polo is a classic example of such! Great fitting, zero modding to fit my shape and a lovely texture selection to choose from in the first place. Love the accents paired with the slouchy middle make this a must see! Make sure to check it out.


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Claudia SK (6 BR)  **NEW**
Freckles/Moles: Belleza - Claudia SK freckles / moles
Shape: {Anatomy} - Eos
Hair: +SpellBound+ - Bubsy
Roses: Ambrosia - Rose corolla (old orange) **Manga Fair**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Glass)
Top: Chronokit - Poloshirts 01 (Dot White) **NEW**
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts (Dark Rinse)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Casual)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Neon Fades Nail Appliers
Bracelet: Erratic - Owl Bracelet (Pinkgold)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Female Flat)
Shoes: FLite - Malibu Lows (Pink) **Seasons Story**

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Eloise



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll