.Warmth in Winter.

Happy Holidays to all my favorite fashionistas! Welcome back to Fatally Stylish! I've brought you yet another seasonal look for you today, with the incoming cold front about to hit my area, I just couldn't resist!
The jacket, a brand spanking new item from the masterminds behind Revolt and now available in stores is simply a must have for any girl's winter closet. Great textures, love the patterns and color combos, no modding to fit my shape and just adorable all the way around! Love it.
The antlers, a super cute new addition to the line over at Atooly and now available in stores is an instant favorite! I love these! Super cute, great textures, loving the cute little bow and headband all together, make sure to check it out!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Tara 12 **Arcade**
Hair: Diva - Daisy (Type B RARE) (Garnet) **Arcade**
Antlers: Atooly - Clarice's Antler Headband (Grey Knit) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Spectral Eyes (Green) **Fameshed**
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Collar: Pekka - Heart Ribbon Collar (white) **FROST**
Jacket: Revolt - LuLu Coat **NEW**
Boots: Sleepy Eddy - Engineer Boots (white) **Arcade**
Tights: Atooly - Plain Tights (black)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (casual)
Nails: QTpi - Slink AE Fingernails (winter designs) **NEW**
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercings **FROST**
 and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll